Terms and Conditions Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – WIN Three of Something
- The Promoter is: You Can Wear a Hat Pty Ltd (ABN: 85 155 651 362 of registered office address:5/2 Lomandra Place, Coolum Beach 4573). The above-mentioned company will be hereafter referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
- Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- To enter the competition an entrant must sign up and remain signed up to the Three of Something email data base.
- Closing date for entry will be 4pm (AEST) Friday 10th June 2022. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified via an amendment to these Terms and Conditions.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable and non-refundable. The prize amount can only be spent at threeofsomething.com. Prize amount cannot be used on sale items or in conjunction with any other offer, sale event or discount code. Garments are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any garment with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Prize amount can be spent over several transactions however freight charges may apply.
- Prize amount will expire on 31/12/2022
- Winner will be drawn at random at 5/2 Lomandra Place, Coolum Beach 4573 on Monday 13th July 2022.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating thier acceptance and agreement to be bound by all terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party