Here are some simple tips to help you get the longest life out of your Three of Something or Times Ten garment.
- Check the content label and follow the care instructions on the label attached inside garment
- In most cases this is cold hand wash, or cold hand wash cycle on your washing machine
- If machine washing on a gentle cycle, turn the garment inside out and use a delicates bag
- Always use cold water, it is better for your garment and the environment
- Always use a mild detergent. Beware of harsh soaps that may contain bleach.
- Never soak your garment. This includes leaving wet in the washing machine for an extended period after the cycle has finished. Soaking may result in shrinkage.
- Never tumble dry. Always air dry. Knitwear should be dried and stored flat.
- Most garments require a warm iron or a steam after washing
If you have any questions that were not answered here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org